- I posted a Which Cover? post, something I hope to start doing more often again.
- I love contemporary and I'm really excited to be co-hosting the 2014 challenge. You can still sign-up here! :)
- I interviewed both a blogger and an author this month, Emily from The YA Book Butterfly and Eve Silver, the author of Rush.
- The giveaway for Rush by Eve Silver (which is amazing) is still going on.
I don't have a definite TBR, but three books I'll be reading as soon as they come out are:
- Next month, I have four blog tour stops coming up. Although it's a lot, I'm really excited to participate in all of them :)
- I'm going to a signing for Tahereh Mafi, and I'll be hosting a giveaway in the middle of the month for a signed, personalized copy of Ignite Me, which will end just before the signing.
- I'm also hoping to do something fun on the blog for Valentine's Day, one of my favorite holidays.
Which books are you planning to read in February?