The Bloodlines and Vampire Academy series are both great, but I've heard so many mixed things about this one. I still intend to read it, though, to form my own opinion :)
6. AFRICA (Toto) – A Book Set in a Foreign Country
This is the second book in the Night School series, the first of which was published in the U.S. I absolutely love Night School and the series takes place at a boarding school in England.
7. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST (Queen) – A Book or Books That Will Complete a Series
I love the Obsidian series, so I'm excited to finally finish it. I actually started reading Origin right when I got it, but put it down for some reason. I remember
Daemon it being just as amazing as always, though ;)
8. SOMEONE NEW (Hozier) – A Book by an Author You Haven’t Read Yet
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr: The praise for this has been incredible, but I've heard it's super emotional, so I'm waiting for the right time to read it.
9. HELLO (Adele) – A Book your DNF or Weren’t in the Mood for at the Time
I honestly don't know whether or not I'll ever finish this. I was bored while reading it and I can't remember too much from it. Is it worth finishing?
10. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT (Kylie Minogue)– A Book you Bought Because of the Cover
This cover is one of my favorites of all time, and I've heard great things about both the romance and story itself.
What books from your TBR pile are you planning to read this year? I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! :)